sign up for sportsyou -- team code -- B98KVSES
- During the season, at some point you as parents will find the need to get in touch with me for whatever reason. Emailing me is your best bet. Do this anytime. Don’t ever think I will be bothered by it. If kids feel like they can’t approach me, reassure your daughter/son that I can be approached. Guide your child to initiate that communication. We want to teach them to be self reliant and to advocate for themselves. If not in person first, then start with an email.
- We have a chain of command for communication that is preferred in this order:
- athlete-to-coach communication,
- followed by parent-to-coach,
- then, if necessary, parent-athletic director.
- Again, give me a chance first to resolve any issues with your child. As long as there is mutual respect, then problems can be avoided. It is never my goal to upset an athlete or a parent. Coaching is a job I enjoy very much. It’s not without its challenges, but I would hope we all have the same goal. If not, let me know what you want out of this team. Remember, it’s a sport first. I’ve been hired to help you because it’s presumed I know what I’m doing. I want to help young people and teach them what I know. I know my system works. There’s evidence to that. I know the path to success - I’ve been there - and I want only the best for my athletes. I am committed to your child, 100%.